Born on October 20, 1970, Michelle Malkin is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, author and businesswoman. Michelle is a Fox News contributor and has been a guest on MSNBC, C-Span and her weekly syndicated columns appear on numerous newspapers and websites. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Oberlin College.
Michelle Malkin Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, she was born to Philippine citizen Rafaela and Apolo DeCastro Maglalang. She has a younger brother.
Michelle Malkin Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jesse Malkin (m. 1993). They have two children. Visit her twitter for more information.
Exactly thank you ==> https://t.co/nZruF3bksk
— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) March 4, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michelle Malkin
- Nicknames: Michelle
- Birthday: October 20, 1970
- Age: 48 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
- Education: Oberlin College
- Profession: blogger, political commentator and businesswoman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her parents are from Philippines
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Jesse Malkin (m. 1993)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Michael Cohen? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the founder of conservative websites Twitchy and Hot Air.
- Her weekly syndicated column appears in many newspapers and websites.
- She was born to Philippine citizens Rafaela and Apolo DeCastro Maglalang.
- She is a Republican.She is also a Fox News contributor.
- She has written six books:
- Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces,
- In Defense of Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II and the War on Terror,
- Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild,
- Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies,
- Who Built That: Awe-Inspiring Stories of American Tinkerpreneurs, and
- Sold Out: How High-Tech Billionaires & Bipartisan Beltway Crapweasels Are Screwing America’s Best & Brightest Workers.
A high-speed connection is no more an essential civil right than 3G cell phone service or a Netflix account. Increasing competition and restoring academic excellence in abysmal public schools is far more of an imperative to minority children than handing them iPads.