Born on April 6, 1956, Michele Bachmann is an American politician who represented Minnesota’s 6th congressional district in the US House of Representatives from 2007 to 2015. As a member of the Republican Party, she is a supporter of Tea Party movement and a founder of the House Tea Party Caucus.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Winona State University (BA), Oral Roberts University (JD), and College of William and Mary (LLM).
Michele Bachmann Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born as Michele Marie Ambers in Waterloo, Iowa into a family of Norwegian Lutheran Democrats. She was born to David John Amble and Arlene Jean. Her parents were Swiss.
Michele Bachmann Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Marcus Bachmann (m. 1978). They have five children. To learn more about her, visit her twitter.
— Mark Steyn (@MarkSteynOnline) January 17, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michelle Marie Bachmann
- Nicknames: Michelle Bachmann
- Birthday: April 6, 1956
- Age: 63 years old
- Birthplace: Waterloo, Iowa, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Winona State University (BA) Oral Roberts University (JD) College of William and Mary (LLM)
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Marcus Bachmann (m. 1978)
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Donald McGahn? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Republican.
- She is a supporter of the Tea Party and a founder of the House Tea Party Caucus.
- She is the first Republican woman to represent the state in Congress (Minnesota State).
- She was born into a family of Norwegian Lutheran Democrats.
- She states she became a Republican during her senior year at Winona State.
- In November 2011 she published her autobiography, Core of Conviction.
The Holy Spirit is our comforter, our teacher. That’s why, in prayer, we can ask the Lord to open up Scripture and make it come alive to us, to open our understanding. He left his Spirit with us until we join him in Heaven.