Born on August 26, 1967, Michael Gove is a British politician and journalist who is member of the Conservative Party and was the Secretary of State for Education from 2010 to 2014 and Secretary of State for Justice from 2015 to 2016. He is also an author and a columnist for The Times. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford.
Michael Gove Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Michael was born in Edinburgh and originally given the name Graham by his biological mother but was adopted when he was 4 months old. He was brought up in Aberdeen.
Michael Gove Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Sarah Vine who formerly wrote for The Times and is now a Daily Mail columnist. They have two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
I will be putting my name forward to be Prime Minister.
— Michael Gove (@michaelgove) May 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Andrew Gove
- Nicknames: Michael Gove
- Birthday: August 26, 1967
- Age: 51 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Sarah Vine (2001-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Who is Rory Stewart? Learn more here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a politician and member of the Conservative Party.
- He has been the MP for Surrey Heath since 2005.
- He served as the Secretary of State for Education from 2010 to 2014 and Secretary of State for Justice from 2015 to 2016.
- He was adopted by a family when he was 4 months old.
- His name was given Graham by his biological mother but was changed to Michael.
- He was portrayed by Oliver Maltman in the 2019 HBO and Channel 4 drama entitled Brexit: The Uncivil War.
- His wife Sarah Vine, formerly wrote to The Times.
Not Available at the moment.