Born in December, 1958, Michael Flynn is a retired United States Army Lieutenant General who served in the Army for 33 years until 2014. He was appointed by President Barack Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, serving from July 2012 to his retirement from the military in August 2014. Flynn also briefly served as the twenty-fifth National Security Advisor for President Donald Trump, from January 20 to February 13, 2017. On April 27, 2017, the Pentagon inspector general announced an investigation into whether Flynn had accepted money from foreign governments without the required approval. But he recently came to attention when Robert Mueller stated that he has enough evidence to charge Mike Flynn. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he joined the army.
Michael Flynn Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Middletown, Rhode Island, he is the son of Helen Frances and Francis Flynn, a banker.
Michael Flynn Affair/Married/Wife/Son
He is married to Lori Flynn. They met in high school and have been married for over 30 years. They have 2 sons together. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Thomas Flynn
- Nicknames: Michael
- Birthday: December 1958
- Age: 58 years old
- Birthplace: Middletown, Rhode Island, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Rhode Island, Kingston (BS) Golden Gate University (MBA) United States Army Command and General Staff College (MMAS) Naval War College (MA)
- Profession: Retired United States Army Lieutenant General
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Spouse/Wife: Lori Flynn
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $7 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a registered Democrat.
- He served in Afghanistan and Iraq as the director of intelligence for Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), which includes unites like SEAL Team 6.
- President Barack Obama nominated him to be the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2012.
- He was forced to resign from his role as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014.
- After getting fired, he started a consulting firm called Flynn Intel Group, which is now the source of numerous conflicts of interest.
- Flynn and his son have been accused of being racist, sexist conspiracy theorists.
My God, war is not about bathrooms. War is not about political correctness or words that are meaningless. War is about winning.
I’ve been a soldier too long to refuse to entertain any request from a potential commander in chief.