Born on May 19, 1983, Michael Che is an American stand-up comedian, writer and actor who is best known for being the co-anchor and co-head writer on Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live.
He briefly worked as a correspondent for The Daily Show with on Stewart. He had worked as writer for SNL before. He became Weekend Update co-anchor in September 2014. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
Michael Che Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Manhattan, New York City to Nathaniel and Rose Campbell. He was born as the youngest of seven children. He was named after Che Guevara.
Michael Che Affair/Married/Dating
His relationship status is not known at the moment.
Visit his Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Che Campbell
- Nicknames: Michael Che
- Birthday: May 19, 1983
- Age: 35 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- Profession: Comedian, actor, writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Dating/Wife: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Colin Jost? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his work on Saturday Night Live.
- He serves as the co-anchor and co-head writer on Weekend Update.
- He started his career as a stand-up comedian in 2009.
- He joined SNL as a writer in 2013.
- He co-hosted the Emmy Awards on September 17, 2018 with Colin Jost.
- He was named after Che Guevara.
Yes, I believe in equality. But I don’t like the word ‘feminist,’ because it’s such a rational belief to think that women are equal to men, and I’m a rational person. You shouldn’t be labeled for being reasonable.