Born on December 6, 1975, Mia Love is an American politician. As a member of the Republican Party, she is the first black female Republican elected to Congress. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Hartford.
Mia Love Ethnicity/Religion
Born as Ludmya Bourdeau on December 6, 1975, she was born in the New York City borough of Brooklyn as the daughter of Mary and Jean Maxine Bourdeau. Her parents emigrated from Haiti in 1973 leaving their two older children behind with their family.
Mia Love Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jason Love. They were married in December 1988 and have three children together. For more information, visit her twitter.
— Rep. Mia Love (@RepMiaLove) October 30, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ludmya Love
- Nicknames: Mia Love
- Birthday: December 6, 1975
- Age: 42 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: Utah, US
- Education: University of Hartford
- Profession: Politician
- Political party: Republican
- Nationality: American (her parents are from Haiti)
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Husband: Jason Love
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was born to Haitian parents in New York City.
- She is a Republican.
- She moved to Utah after converting to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- She started her political career when she served as the community spokesperson in Saratoga Springs, Utah.
- She is the first black female Republican elected to Congress.
- She was elected as the mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah in 2010.
- She first ran for Congress in Utah’s 4th congressional district and lost. She ran for congress again and was elected on November 2014. However, in 2018, she ran for re-election but was defeated by Democrat Ben McAdams.
The government is not your salvation. The government is not your road to prosperity. Hard work, education will take you far beyond what any government program can ever promise.