Born on September 13, 1974, Meredith Phillips is a reality television star who is known for being a contestant of The Bachelor Season 2 and The Bachelorette Season 2. She recently became a center of attraction when she claimed that she was drugged and sexually assaulted by the show’s Masseuse. For more information on her claims, read the article by Vulture.
Before Fame: She was a contestant for the second season of The Bachelor.
Meredith Phillips Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Beaverton, Oregon, she is a reality television star.
Meredith Phillips Affair/Married/Dating
In 2011, she married her high school boyfriend, Michael Broady.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Meredith Phillips
- Nicknames: Meredith
- Birthday: September 13, 1974
- Age: 43 years old
- Birthplace: Beaverton, Oregon
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Reality television star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Michael Broady (2011)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was a contestant on the fourth season of The Bachelor where she was rejected by Bob Guiney.
- She was later chosen for the second season of The Bachelorette.
- In 2013 it was revealed that she had struggled with an alcohol problem.