Born in August 4, 1981, Rachel Meghan Markle is an American actress. She is best known for her T.V roles as FBI special agent Amy Jessup in the series Fringe and Rachel Zane on the legal drama Suits. Her popularity has sky-rocketed after it was confirmed that she was daing Prince Harry.
Before Fame: Graduated from Northeastern University and worked for US embassy in Buenos Aires.
Career / Awards: She has made her appearances in some of the film like A lot like love, The Candidate, The Boys and GGuide to Getting Down, Deciet, Remember, Dysfunctional Friend, and Horrible Bosses.
Who is Meghan’s Parents?
Born in Los Angeles, California, Meghan Markle is the daughter of Doria Radlan. She also has a step-sister named Samantha.
Is Meghan Single? Or is she married? Is she dating Prince Harry?
Markle married Trevor Engelson on September 10, 2011 after dating since 2004. The couple split in 2013.
It was believed that Meghan Markle is dating Prince Harry which was confirmed by Kensington Palace.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Personal Information on Meghan Markle
- Full Name: Rachel Meghan Markle
- Nicknames: Meghan
- Birthday: August 4, 1981
- Age: 35
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles County, California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Graduated from Northwestern University in 2003 in communications
- Profession: Model, Acting
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her father is Caucasian, and her mother is African-American
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse: Trevor Engelson (2010-2013)
- Boyfriend: Trevor Engelson, Rory Mcllroy, Prince Harry
- Children: N/A
- Net Worth: $7 million USD
- Earnings: N/A
- Height: 171 cm ( 5 feet 7 inches)
- Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs)
- Feet Size: 7
- Dress Size:
- Shoe Size: 7
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: N/A
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36 inches/34 C
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Meghan Markle
- After Graduating from Northeastern University, she worked for the U.S embassy in Buenos Aires.
- Her mother is an African-American while her father is of Dutch and Irish ancestry.
- She divorced her husband Trevor Engelson in 20 months.
- She was born on the same day as her Suits co=star Abigail Spencer.
- Her half-sister name is Samantha.
- For a scene in A Lot Like Love, the 2nd A.D. had to teach her how to drive stick-shift for an hour before filming.
I would love to do anything from a really gritty, interesting, indie type film, to that commercial, bigger stuff.
I’m a California girl, right? I grew up with that farm-to-table dining before it was sweeping the nation.
Catty is not cool. I can’t think of anything less becoming than a man who talks about people behind their backs.
For work I get so dolled up that it’s nice to wear boyfriend jeans and a sweater.
I always want off-the-beaten-path, Anthony Bourdain-inspired travel.