Born on September 26, 1984, Meghan King Edmonds is an American reality television personality, blogger and businesswoman who rose to fame for being a participant on Real Housewives of Orange County.
She is married to former All-Star baseball player and current St Louis Cardinals broadcaster, Jim Edmonds.
Before Fame: She attended University of Mississippi.
Meghan King Edmonds Ethnicity/Religion
Meghan was born and raised in Missouri. She was born as the eldest child of four to Kevin and Julie.
Meghan King Edmonds Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to former All-Star baseball player and current St Louis Cardinals broadcaster, Jim Edmonds. They have three children together and is also step-mother to Jim’s kids from his previous marriage. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Meghan King Edmonds
- Nicknames: Meghan King
- Birthday: September 26, 1984
- Age: 35 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Mississippi
- Profession: Social media personality, reality tv star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Jim Edmonds
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 54-56 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She rose to fame for being a participant on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Orange County.
- She is the oldest of four children of her parents, Kevin and Julie.
- She married Jim Edmonds after meeting less than a year.
- She has launches a hat company called Hashtags Hats.
- She also has a line of personal care products and candles called The King Collection.
- Before Jim, she was married to an attorney named Brad McDill.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates