Born on June 19, 1987, Matthew Hussey is a British dating coach, writer and YouTube personality. He has also made television appearances including NBC’s Ready for Love. He is also the author of New York Times bestseller Get The Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Hussey began working as a life coach in his late teens.
Matthew Hussey Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Essex, England, he was born to Stephen and Pauline Hussey. He has two brothers.
Matthew Hussey Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Matthew Hussey
- Nicknames: Matthew
- Birthday: June 19, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Essex, England
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Dating coach, writer, YouTube personality
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Partner: Camila Cabello
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $2.2 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Matthew started his career in 2008 as a teenager by working as a dating coach for men.
- In 2013 he released his first book, the New York Times bestseller Get The Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve.
- He has two brothers.
- He moved to United States in 2010.
- For more information, visit our site.
Remember, the pain of rejection is nothing compared to the pain of regret.