Born on November 28, 1984, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is an American actress and singer who rose to fame for her role as Jessica Bennett on the soap opera Passion and became internationally known for her recognition as a scream queen. She is best known for her roles in Wolf Lake (2001–2002), Monster Island (2004), Final Destination 3 (2006), film Black Christmas (2006) and much more.
She plays as one of the main characters in the movie Birds of Prey (2020). She appears as Huntress and appears alongside Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jurnee Smollett as Black Canary, Rosie Perez as Renee and Chris Messina as Victor Zsasz. For more information, read the article below.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Rocky Mount, North Carolina to James Ronald and Betty Lou and is the youngest of five children.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
She was married to Riley Stearns (m. 2010) and separated in 2017.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Nicknames: Mary
- Birthday: November 28, 1984
- Age: 34 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Rocky Mount, North Carolina, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Joffrey Ballet
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: white
- Religion: Baptism
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Riley Stearns (m. 2010 sep. 2017)
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She first rose to fame for her role as Jessica Bennett on the soap opera Passions.
- She became a sensation as a scream queen for her roles in horror series Wolf Lake (2001–2002), the monster film Monster Island (2004), the supernatural horror film Final Destination 3 (2006).
- She has performed as half of the music duo Got a Girl.
- She loves cooking, dancing and singing.
- She was named as Hottest Girls of Comic-Con 2010.
- She is a Southern Baptist.
- She is of English heritage.
- She is the youngest of five children of her parents.
You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.
I’m from North Carolina, where it’s all about greasy, fatty foods. I like having curves. It’s weird seeing girls who look like beanpoles. The more . . . famous girls get, the smaller they get . . . I consider myself a size 6 to be a pretty normal girl. I incorporate exercise into my daily routine . . . I recently started running and I do kickboxing DVDs, too. At the end of the day, the most important thing to me is being healthy and fit.
Visit our site for more updates