Born on October 27, 1963, Marla Maples is an American and television personality who was the second wife of 45th and current President of United States, Donald Trump. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Northwest Whitfield High School.
Marla Maples Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Cohutta, Georgia, she was born to Laura Ann Locklear and Stanley Edward Maples. She was diagnosed with Lyme disease when she was a teenager.
Marla Maples Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marla Ann Maples
- Nicknames: Marla Maples
- Birthday: October 27, 1963
- Age: 55 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Cohutta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Northwest Whitfield High School
- Profession: Actress, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Donald Trump (m. 1989-div. 1999)
- Children: Tiffany Trump
- Net Worth: around $20 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 56-60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
Who is Diane Savino? learn more about her.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an ex-wife of current President of the United States, Donald Trump.
- She was diagnosed with Lyme disease when she was a teenager.
- She was runner up to Miss Georgia USA in 1984.
- She has been honored for her work with the Global Lyme Alliance, The City of Hope and the Make a Wish Foundation.
I’m not a big believer in a thing called luck. I believe it has a lot to do with fate and just really having a vision of the way you would see your life.