Born on July 28, 1959, Mark Meadows is an American politician who is the current US Representative for North Carolina’s 11th congressional district since 2013. As a member of the Republican Party, he is considered as one of closest allies of President Donald Trump in Congress. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Florida State University and University of South Florida.
Mark Meadows Ethnicity/Religion
Mark Meadows was born in Verdun, France where his father (from Pineville, Arkansas) was serving in the Army and his mother (from Sevierville, Tennessee) was working as a civilian nurse.
Mark Meadows Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Debbie Meadows (m. 1979) and have two children.
Visit his twitter for more information.
Michael Cohen plead guilty to 4 distinct felonies, including lying to Congress.
Then he testified to Congress… and told at least 6 new lies. pic.twitter.com/LCEP2wN5Zg
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) March 3, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mark Randall Meadows
- Nicknames: Mark Meadows
- Birthday: July 28, 1959
- Age: 59 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Verdun, France
- Current Residence: North Carolina, United States
- Education: Florida State University, University of South Florida
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Debbie Meadows (m. 1979)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
Who is Michael Cohen? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is considered one of President Donald Trump’s closest allies in Congress.
- He was born in Verdun, France where his father was serving in the Army and his mother as a civilian nurse.
- He said that he was a “fat nerd” who went on a diet after being rejected for a date by a classmate.
- He is against abortion and calls abortion a
- In February 2013, Meadows voted against renewing the Violence Against Women Act.
- He opposes same-sex marriage.
- He also opposes Obamacare.
I can tell you, if they believe this President is going to yield on this particular issue, they’re misreading him, misreading the American people.