Mark Levin (Mark Reed Levin), born on September 21, 1966, is a lawyer, and the host of radio show The Mark Levin Show. He worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan. He is also the president of Landmark Legal Foundation.
Before Fame: He graduated from Temple University.
Career / Awards: On September 1, 2015, he was named Editor-in-Chief of Conservative Review.
Who is Mark Levin born to?
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Mark Levin is the son of Jack E. Levin, an author. He has two brothers.
Who is Mark Levin Married to? Who is his wife?
Mark Levin is married to Kenall Levin. The couple has two children: Lauren and Chase Levin. For more information, contact on his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mark Reed Levin
- Nicknames: Mark
- Birthday: August 20, 1966
- Age: 52
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United Sates
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Temple University
- Profession: Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Wife: Kendall Levin
- Children: Lauren Levin, Chase Levin
- Net Worth: $5 million USD
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Mark Levin
- Mark Levin was given the name “The Great One” by Sean Hannity.
- He is the son of the author Jack E. Levin.
- Mark Levin is the President of Landmark Legal Foundation.
- He has two brothers: Doug and Rob Levin.
- He was advisor to President Ronald Reagen’s cabinet.
- He is the father of Lauren and Chase Levin.
- He is close friends with Sean Hannity.
- He released his book “Rescuing Spite: A Dog Lover’s Story and Anguish” in 200
What the Founding Fathers created in the Constitution is the most magnificent government on the face of the Earth, and the reason is this: because it was intended to preserve the American society and the American spirit, not to transform it or destroy it.
We are not a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of citizens. I am sick and tired of the American citizen being demeaned and treated as a second-class citizen while anybody who crosses the border is treated as the most virtuous human being on the face of the earth.