Born on January 11, 1965, Mark Halperin is an American author, anchor, Columnist who was senior political analyst for MSNBC and Bloomberg Television as well as a contributor and former co-managing editor with John Heilemann of Bloomberg Politics. His contract was terminated on October 30, 2017 after he was accused of sexually harassing in the workplace. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
Mark Halperin Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Bethesda, Maryland, he is the son of Morton Haplerin and Ina Halperin Young. He was born to a Jewish family. He has two brothers, Gary and David.
Mark Halperin Affair/Married/Girllfriend
He resides in New York City with his girlfriend, Karen Avrich. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Mark Halperin (@MarkHalperin) March 20, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mark Evan Halperin
- Nicknames: Mark
- Birthday: January 11, 1965
- Age: 52 years old
- Birthplace: Bethesda, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: New York City, New York
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Author, Anchor, Columnist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Karen Avrich (Girlfriend)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $29 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has two brothers, David and Gary.
- He started out as a desk assistant for ABC News and a researcher for World News Tonight.
- He is the co-author with Heilemann of Game Change and Double Down: Game Change 2012.
- After allegations of workplace sexual harassment during his tenure at ABC News, Halperin was suspended by NBC News on October 26, 2017 pending investigation.
- His contract was terminated on October 30, 2017.
When people ask me why is ‘Winter’s Tale’ a fantasy, I point out that it is not a fantasy.
Well-timed silence is the most commanding expression.