Mark Anthony Conditt was a resident of Pflugerville, Texas who was known for the Austin serial Bombings that occurred mostly in Austin, Texas. The bombing spree killed two black men and injured several other people. Anthony House, 39, died after picking up a box on his porch on March 2, and Draylen Mason, 17, was killed (and his mother was injured) in a similar incident on March 12. For more information, read the article below.
Mark Anthony Conditt Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
He was a son of Danene Conditt and Pat Conditt. His siblings are Christina Conditt and Sara Conditt. He was home-schooled in a Christian household before attending Austin Community College’s Northridge Campus.
Mark Anthony Conditt Affair/Dating
Not Available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mark Anthony Conditt
- Nicknames: Mark
- Birthday: Not Available
- Died: March 21, 2018
- Age: 23 years old (at time of death)
- Birthplace: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Austin Community College
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He worked at Crux Manufacturing, a Semiconductor company located in Austin, Texas.
- In 2012, when he was 17 years old, he laid out his political views in a series of blog posts he wrote for an Austin Community College course on U.S. government
- On Wednesday March 21, 2018, Conditt killed himself when he detonated a bomb inside his SUV as police surrounded him near a hotel him in Round Rock, Texas.
Visit the site.