Born on August 5, 1968, Marine Le Pen is a French politician and an attorney. As the president of National Front, Marine Le Pen launched a presidential bid for upcoming election in April, 2017.
Before Fame: Before fame, she studied law at Pantheon-Assas University and graduated with Masters of Law in 1991. She worked as a lawyer at Paris Bar Association for six years.
Career / Awards: In 2011 and 2015, she was named as one of the most influential people by Time 100.
Marine Le Pen Controversy: Marine Le Pen is a controversial person.
Who are Marine Le Pen parents? Who is her father?
She is the youngest daughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen, a Breton politician and Pierrette Lalanne. She has two sisters Yann and Marie Caroline.
Is Marine married? Or is she Divorced?
She married Franck Chauffroy in 1995 and the couples have children (Jehanne, Louis, and Mathilde). The couple divorced in 2000. In 2002, she married Eric Lorio, they divorced in 2006.
Who is Marine currently dating? Who is her boyfriend?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marine Anne Perrine Le Pen
- Nicknames: Marine Le Pen
- Birthday: August 5, 1968
- Age: 48 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Current Residence: France
- Education: Pantheon-Assas University
- Profession: Politician, Attorney
- Political Party: National Front
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse: Franck Chauffroy (1995-2000), Eric Lorio (2002-2006)
- Boyfriend: Louis Aliot
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $275 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.74 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know Marine Le Pen
- Marine Le Pen is a French politician who is the president of National Front.
- In 2011 and 2015, Marine Le Pen was ranked as one of the most influential person by Time magazine.
- She was ranked as second most influential MEP in the European Parliament by Politico.
- In 1976, Marine Le Pen survived a bomb attack which was targeted for her father.
- In 1991, she graduated from Pantheon-Assas University in Law.
- She worked as a lawyer for six years at Paris Bar Association.
- She is against same sex marriage, abortion.
I am well placed to know that Le Pen is not an anti-Semite. If one considers his life seriously… a man who went to fight with the Israelis in ’56! Many times, he tried to better the party’s relationship with the Jewish community, even though I do not like the term.
We, the French, are viscerally attached to our laicite, our sovereignty, our independence, our values. The world knows that when France is attacked, it is liberty that is dealt a blow.