Born on July 8, 1952, Marianne Williamson is an American spiritual teacher, author, entrepreneur, and activist who has published twelve books and is the founder of Project Angel Food and is also the co-founder of The Peace Alliance. On January 29, 2019, Williamson announced she was running for the Democratic nomination for the 2020 United States presidential election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Pomona College.
Marianne Williamson Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Houston, Texas, she is the youngest of three children of Samuel Williamson and Sophie Ann. She is of Jewish heritage.
Marianne Williamson Affair/Husband/Married
She was briefly married and she had her only child, India Emma, in 1990. For more information, visit her twitter.
Here is my interview with John Berman CNN this morning: https://t.co/YwSfD4kqWB
— Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) January 31, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marianne Deborah Williamson
- Nicknames: Marianne Williamson
- Birthday: July 8, 1952
- Age: 66 years old
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Pomona College
- Profession: Spiritual teacher, author, entrepreneur, activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: She was briefly married
- Children: India Emma
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American spiritual teacher, author, lecturer, entrepreneur and activist.
- She is a Democrat.
- On January 29, 2019, she announced she was running for the Democratic nomination for the 2020 United States presidential election.
- She is the founder of Project Angel Food.
- Her first book, A Return To Love, was featured on the Oprah Winfrey television show in 1992 and remained on the New York Times bestseller list for 39 weeks.
- Visit our site for more updates.
It is a task of our generation to recreate the American politeia, to awaken from our culture of distraction and re-engage the process of democracy with soulfulness and hope. Yes, we see there are problems in the world. But we believe in a universal force that, when activated by the human heart, has the power to make all things right. Such is the divine authority of love: to renew the heart, renew the nations, and ultimately, renew the world.