Born on November 10, 1988, Maria Butina is a Gun Rights Activist who is the founder of Right to Bear Arms, a Russian gun rights group. On July 15, 2018, Butina, residing in Washington D.C., was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and charged with conspiring to act as an unregistered Russian agent. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Altai State University and American University.
Maria Butina Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Birthplace
Born on Barnaul, Altai Krai, Russia, on November 10, 1988, she is the daughter of an engineer mother and an entrepreneur father who built a furniture manufacturing business in Barnaul.
Maria Butina Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Her relationship is Not Available at the moment. Visit her twitter.
— Мария Бутина (@Maria_Butina) October 25, 2017
Who is Kathleen Kraninger? Why did President Donald Trump nominated her? Learn more about her here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mariia Butina
- Nicknames: Maria
- Birthday: November 10, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Barnaul, Altai Krai, USSR
- Education: Altai State University, American University
- Profession: Founder of Russian gun rights group (Gun Right Activist)
- Nationality: Russian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is also the founder of Right to Bear Arms, a Russian gun rights group.
- She once worked for Aleksandr Torshin, a former member of the Federation Council for Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party and deputy governor of the Central Bank of Russia, with alleged ties to the Russian mafia.
- On July 15, 2018, Butina, while residing in Washington D.C., was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and charged with conspiring to act as an unregistered Russian agent.
At 19, she was elected to the Public Council of Altai Krai in the last direct election for the Council.
Who is Dan Coats? Learn more about him here.