Born on July 18, 1951, Margo Martindale is an American actress Mags on Justified and as Claudia on The Americans and has appeared in many films including The Firm, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, The Hours, Million Dollar Baby, Dead Man Walking, Eye of God, Lorenzo’s Oil, …First Do No Harm,, and many more.
She appears as Enid Nora Devlin in the film Blow the Man Out (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Michigan.
Margo Martindale Ethnicity/Religion
Margo was born in Jacksonville, Texas as the youngest of three children to William Everett and Margaret Martindale. Her oldest brother is a professional golfer. Her another older brother Bobby died in 2004.
Margo Martindale Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Bill Boals. They have been married since 1986 and have a daughter named Margaret. For more information, visit her twitter.
— Margo Martindale (@MargoMartindale) April 16, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margo Martindale
- Nicknames: Margo
- Birthday: July 18, 1951
- Age: 68 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Michigan
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Bill Boals (m. 1986)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: 5 feet 5 ½ inches (166 cm)
- Weight: 65-70 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Margo is an American actress who is best known for her role as Mags on Justified and as Claudia on The Americans.
- She has appeared in many films including The Firm, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, The Hours, Million Dollar Baby, Dead Man Walking, Eye of God, Lorenzo’s Oil, …First Do No Harm,, and many more.
- She appears as Enid Nora Devlin in the film Blow the Man Out (2020).
- Margo was born as the youngest children of her parents.
- Her oldest brother is a profession golfer.
- She started her career by working at the Actors Theatre in Kentucky for four years.
- She made her Broadway debut in 2000 in Cat on a Hot tin Roof.
- She is defined as a character actress.
In order for me to have fun, I have to be able to not be buttoned down.
For more information, visit our site