Born on October 17, 1947, Margo Jefferson is an American former theatre critic and a professor at Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal. The 70 year old critic is a graduate from Brandeis University and Columbia University. She is also a winner of Pulitzer Prize for criticism. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She graduated cum laude from Brandeis University and her MS from Columbia University graduate School of Journalism.
Margo Jefferson Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Chicago, Illinois, she is an American critic, writer, journalist and professor.
Margo Jefferson Married/Husband
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margo Lillian Jefferson
- Nicknames: Margo
- Birthday: October 17, 1947
- Age: 70 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Current Residence: Untied States
- Education: Brandeis University, Columbia University
- Profession: writer, journalist, professor, critic
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a theatre critic and professor.
- Publishers Weekly called her 2006 book, On Michael Jackson, a “slim, smart volume of cultural analysis.”
- She has won Pulitzer Prize for Criticism.
I was born into the Chicago branch of Negroland. My father was a doctor, a pediatrician, and for some years head of pediatrics at Provident, the nation’s oldest black hospital. My mother was a social worker who left her job when she married, and throughout my childhood, she was a full-time wife, mother, and socialite.
Visit our site for updates.