Born on April 9, 1967, Margaret Josephs is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur and television lifestyle expert who is the owner, founder and fashion designer of a lifestyle brand called Macbeth Collection. Known as “powerhouse in pigtails”, she is recognized as the newest cast member on The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 8. Learn more about the thriving entrepreneur and businesswoman in the article below.
Before Fame: She graduated from Fashion Institute of Technology.
Who is Margaret Josephs?
Margaret Josephs Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born on April 9, 1967, Margaret Josephs is an businesswoman, entrepreneur and reality television star from Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Margaret Josephs Affair/Married/Eloped
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margaret Josephs
- Nicknames: Margaret
- Birthday: April 9, 1967
- Age: 50 years old
- Birthplace: Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
- Current Residence: Tenafly, New Jersey
- Education: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Profession: Fashion designer, entrepreneur, television lifestyle expert
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Jan Josephs (divorced), Joe Benigno (m. 2013-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $16 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a New Jersey native.
- She eloped with her new husband, Joe, in 2013.
- She is known as “powerhouse in pigtails.”
- She is the founder of Macbeth Collection.
- She was awarded with Honorary Judge on the panel of Country LivingEntrepreneur of the Year, 2008.
Not Available at the moment