Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Margana Wood is the Miss Texas 2017 winner and the contestant for Miss America 2018. Graduating from University of Texas, Austin, she is an event planner. To know more about Margana, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended University of Texas, Austin.
Margana Wood Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she is the daughter of Gaynes and Syvenna.
Margana Wood Affair/Boyfriend
She is in relationship with Cole Stevens, an army officer. According to her Instagram account, they have been in relationship for more than three years. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margana Wood
- Nicknames: Margana
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Current Residence: Austin, Texas
- Education: University of Texas, Austin
- Profession: Event Planner
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Cole Stevens
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- While in Middle School and High School Margana would often get bullied.
- She was a part of Zeta Tau Alpha.
- She attended and graduated from the University of Texas, Austin where she graduated with Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Communications with a minor in Rhetoric and Writing.