Born on February 24, 1976, Maja Schone is a German actress who appears as Hannah Kahnwald in Netflix’ Dark and is known for her roles in The Fire (2011), Cowgirl (2004) and Buddenbrooks (2008). To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Westfälische Schauspielschule Bochum.
Maja Schone Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Maja was born in Stuttgart, Germany. Her parents’ name are not available at the moment.
Maja Schone Affair/Married/Husband
She is married and has two children. However, we do not have her spouse’s information
Maja Schöne as Hannah Kahnwald pic.twitter.com/uZvyWvZduT
— D A R K (@darkastweets) January 7, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Maja Schone
- Nicknames: Maja
- Birthday: February 24, 1976
- Age: 43 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Germany
- Current Residence: Germany
- Education: Westfälische Schauspielschule Bochum
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: German
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Married: Married
- Children: 2
Who is Katharina of Dark? Learn here.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 50-53 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a German actress.
- She studied at the Westfälische Schauspielschule Bochum.
- For her role in Jan Bosses Roberto Zucco In 2002 she was awarded the Young Talent Prize of the Friends of the German Playhouse.
- She received award for Best Actress at Theaterfestival NRW for her role in Die Nibelungen.
- She made her feature film debut in 2004 in Cowgirl.
- She appears as Hannah Kahnwald in Netflix’ Dark.
Not Available at the moment.