Maggie Grace, born in September 21, 1983, is an American Actress. She is best known for her roles as Shannon on ABC television series Lost, and Taken trilogy.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Thomas Worthington High School.
Who is Maggie Grace born to?
Born on September 21, 1983, Maggie is the daughter of Valinn and Rick Denig. She has English, German, and Northern Irish ancestry.
Is Maggie single? or does she have a boyfriend?
On February 18, 2015, Grace announced her engagement to Matthew Cooke. However, they split up in February 2016. She is now engaged to Brent Bushnell, CEO of Two-Bit Circus in February 2017. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margaret Grace Denig
- Nicknames: Maggie Grace
- Birthday: September 21, 1983
- Age: 33 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Worthington, Ohio, United States
- Current Residence: United State
- Education: Thomas Worthington High School (drop out)
- Profession: Actress (2001-present)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 175 cm (5 feet 9 inches)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Feet Size: 9
- Dress Size: 4
- Shoe Size: 9
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She grew up in Ohio, USA.
- She was named 27 on Maxim magazine Hot 100 on 2005.
- She was considered for the role of Kitty Pryde in X-Men: The Last Stand.
- She has a cat named Roo.
- She bought her first car in 18. She still has the same car.
- She is good friends with Emillie de Ravin.
- She has English, German and Northern Irish ancestry.
- She was engaged to Matthew Cooke.
I used to trip over my legs and get detention for my too-short shorts because none fit. I still trip, but now I like to show them off.
I trip over my legs all the time. I’ll wave to somebody, look up, and end up eating pavement.