Born on December 5, 1997, Maddie Poppe is an American singer-songwriter who is known for being the winner of season 16 of American Idol. The 20 year old singer is a also a multi-instrumentalist playing guitar, piano, and ukulele. Her boyfriend, Caleb Lee Hutchinson became the runner-up in the Idol. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She auditioned for The Voice in 2015.
Maddie Poppe Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Clarksville, Iowa, she is the daughter of Trent and Tonya Poppe. Her father is a musician and guitarist.
Maddie Poppe Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Maddie Poppe
- Nicknames: Maddie
- Birthday: December 5, 19997
- Age: 20 years old
- Birthplace: Iowa, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Iowa Central Community College, Hawkeye Community College
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Caleb Lee Hutchinson
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was born in Clarksville, a small town in Iowa.
- Her father is a musician and guitarist.
- Prior to American Idol, she auditioned to The Voice in 2015.
- Her boyfriend, Caleb Lee Hutchinson became the runner up whereas she became the winner of American.