Born on January 19, 1992, Mac Miller is an American rapper, singer and record producer who is also known by the name Larry Fisherman. He rose to fame after his debut studio album Blue Slide Park went on to debut at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He first started rapping at the age of fourteen.
Mac Miller Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born as Malcolm James McCormick, he is the son of Karen Meyers and Mark McCormick. His father is Christian and him mother is Jewish. Mac was raised a Jewish and had a Bar Mitzvah.
Mac Miller Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Malcolm James McCormick
- Nicknames: Mac Miller
- Birthday: January 19, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Winchester Thurston School, Taylor Allderdice High School
- Profession: rapper, singer, record producer
- Nationality: America
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available at the moment.
- Dating/Girlfriend: Ariana Grande (broke up recently)
- Net Worth: $14 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 73 kg (161 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available at the moment.
- Dress Size: Not Available at the moment.
- Shoe Size: Not Available at the moment.
- Chest Size: Not Available at the moment.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father is Christian while his mother is Jewish.
- He was raised a Jewish and had a bar mitzvah.
- He was in relationship with singer Ariana Grande since August 2016. However, they broke up recently.
- In February 2011, while on tour in Upstate New York, Miller and his friends were arrested for possession of marijuana for which they had to spend the night in jail.
- He describes himself as “the coolest Jewish rapper”.
Visit our site for more updates.