Born on June 14, 1989, Lucy Hale is an American actress and singer who is best known for her roles as Aria in the series Pretty Little Liars and as Katy Keene in the series Katy Keene.
She has also appeared in many films including The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), Sorority Wars (2009), A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song and Scream 4. Lucy portrays the role of Melanie Cole in the movie Fantasy Island. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her television debut in the reality show American Juniors.
Lucy Hale Ethnicity/Religion
Lucy was born in Memphis, Tennessee to Julie Knight and Preston Hale and was named after one of her great-grandmothers. She has an older sister named Maggie.
Lucy Hale Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Karen Lucille Hale
- Nicknames: Lucy Hale
- Birthday: June 14, 1989
- Age: 30 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: She was a homeschooled
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Her net worth is more than $500000 USD
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 49 kg (apprx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American singer and actress.
- She is best known for her roles as Aria in the series Pretty Little Liars and as Katy Keene in the series Katy Keene.
- She has also appeared in movies such as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), Sorority Wars (2009), A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song and Scream 4.
- She is also a singer and released her debut studio album Road Between in 2014.
- She was named after one of her great-grandmothers.
- She revealed that she had suffered from eating disorder in 2012.
- Her first appearance in television was in a Fox reality show American Juniors.
I love music so much and that kind of takes away from the fact that I am missing out on some things. I have always known that I wanted to be a singer and I knew that meant sacrificing some things for my dream. When I am home I hang out with my friends and go to dances, so I try and partake in some of the activities that I miss out on.
Visit our site for more updates.