Born on October 24, 1979, Lucy Flores is an American politician who was a member of Nevada State Assembly and was a unsuccessful lieutenant governor. As a member of the Democratic Party, she started her political career by being elected to the Nevada State Assembly in 2010. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Southern California and University of Nevada.
Lucy Flores Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Lucy was born in Glendale, California. She was one of thirteen children and her mother left family when she was nine years old. Because of it, her education performance degraded and became involved with local gangs and spent some time in juvenile detention.
Lucy Flores Early Life/Growing Up
She states that her parole officer became an important role person on her life and helped her turn her life around. She dropped out her high school and passed GED test. She has degrees from University of Southern California and University of Nevada.
Lucy Flores Affair/Dating/Married
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
To learn about the inappropriate touching of Joe Biden to Lucy, visit the article written by VOX.
This was an incredibly difficult thing to do, but something that felt necessary. It took awhile before I found the words and the support that made me feel like this was finally a story I could tell. https://t.co/Sr5Go3xuTe
— Lucy Flores (@LucyFlores) March 29, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lucy Flores
- Nicknames: Lucy
- Birthday: October 24, 1979
- Age: 39 years old (as of march 2019)
- Birthplace: Glendale, California, US
- Current Residence: Nevada, US
- Education: University of Southern California, University of Nevada (Las Vegas)
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Democrat
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available at the moment
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Visit our site for more updates
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She was one of thirteen children.
- All of her sisters became pregnant in their teens and only one brother graduated high school.
- Although she dropped out from her high school, she passed GED test and wored as a receptionist and office manager.
- Her hobbies are running and singing.
- Grey’s Anatomy is one of her favorite television shows.
- In 2013, she stated that she had an abortion when she was 16 while explaining why she supported sex education bill.
- She started her political career by being elected to the Nevada State Assembly in 2010.
We obviously talk about immigration, but that’s not the number one priority for – at least that I’ve seen with the Latino demographic. And we have not seen that as polling as the number one issue either.