Born on November 7, 1985, Lucas Neff is an American actor who is best known for role as James Chance in the sitcom Raising Hope. He appears as David Poland in the series American Princess. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended University of Illinois at Chicago.
Lucas Neff Ethnicity/Religion
Lucas was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois to Meade Palidofsky and Alan. He is of irish and Jewish descent.
Lucas Neff Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Caitlin Stasey and they have one child (not confirmed).
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lucas Neff
- Nicknames: Lucas
- Birthday: November 7, 1985
- Age: 33 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Caitlin Stasey
- Children: 1
- Height: 5′ 10½” (1.79 m)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Steppenwolf Theatre member.
- His mother is the founder of Storycatchers Theatre and his father is a lawyer and novelist.
- He is of Irish descent.
- He is best known for his role in the sitcom Raising Hope.
- He started acting when he mistakenly assigned to the performing arts department at University of Illinois.
- His theater debut was in Chicago base theater company’s production of Jon.
- He appears as David Poland in American Princess (2019).
It’s ridiculous. My life’s been a series of happy accidents.