Born on May 17, 1965, Luann de Lesseps is an American television personality, model, author and singer who rose to prominence after being cast in the reality television series The Real Housewives of New York City. In 1993, she married French entrepreneur and aristocrat Count Alexandre de Lesseps. They divorced in 2009 but she retained the courtesy title “countess” until her remarriage in 2016. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She was raised in Berlin, Connecticut with her six siblings.
Luann de Lesseps Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Raised in Berlin, Connecticut, she grew up with her six siblings. Her father owned a construction company. She has said her father is of Algonquin and French descent and that her mother is French Canadian.
Luann de Lesseps Affair/Married/Husband
In 1993, she married Count Alexandre de Lesseps, becoming his fourth wife. Together, they have two children, Victoria and Noel. They divorced in 2009. On December 31, 2016, de Lesseps married Tom D’Agostino Jr. In August 2017, de Lesseps announced she and D’Agostino were divorcing. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Luann de Lesseps (previously D’Agostino; born Nadeau)
- Nicknames: Luann
- Birthday: May 17, 1965
- Age: 52 years old
- Current Residence: New York City
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Model, author, singer, reality television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Alexandre de Lesseps (m. 1993; div. 2009) Tom D’Agostino Jr. (m. 2016; div. 2017)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $25 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 59 kg
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2008, de Lesseps came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series The Real Housewives of New York City
- In 1993, she married French entrepreneur and aristocrat Count Alexandre de Lesseps; they divorced in 2009 but she retained the courtesy title “countess” until her remarriage in 2016.
- She grew up in Berlin, Connecticut with her six siblings.
- Lesseps was formerly a licensed practical nurse in Connecticut, as well as a Wilhelmina model.
- In December 2017, de Lesseps was arrested in Palm Beach, Florida on charges of disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest, battery of an officer, and making threats against a public servant.