Born on August 18, 1953, Louie Gohmert is an American politician who is a member of the Republican Party and serves as the US Representative from Texas’ 1st congressional district. Louie is also a member of the Tea Party movement.
Starting his political career by serving in the US Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, he unsuccessfully challenged John Boehner for the Speaker of the House of Representatives in 2015. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Texas A&M University and Baylor University.
Louie Gohmert Ethnicity/Religion
Louie was born in Pittsburgh, Texas to Emma Sue and Louis Buller Gohmert. He is of German descent on his father’s side.
Louie Gohmert Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kathy Gohmert. They married in 1978 and have three children. He is a Southern Baptist and attends Green Acres Baptist Church in Tyler. For more information, visit his twitter.
What I have accumulated here is absolutely shocking upon the realization that #Mueller's disreputable, twisted history speaks to the character of the man placed in a position to attempt to legalize a coup against a lawfully-elected President. DOWNLOAD: https://t.co/4GTxG83QRQ
— Louie Gohmert (@replouiegohmert) April 25, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Louis Butler Gohmert Jr.
- Nicknames: Louis Gohmert
- Birthday: August 18, 1953
- Age: 65 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Texas, US
- Current Residence: Texas, United States
- Education: Texas A&M University (BA), Baylor University (JD)
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Baptist
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Kathy
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He serves as the US Representative from Texas’s 1st congressional district.
- He is a pat of Tea Party movement.
- He is of German descent on his father’s side.
- He served in the US Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
- He has signed the Americans for Tax Reform’s Taxpayer Protection Pledge.
- He does not believe climate change was done by humans.
- He is a pro-life and opposes abortion.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.