Lorena Hernandez (Lorena Patty Hernandez) was Blac Chyna’s assistant who passed away on May 18, 2018 after being taken off life support. She had a brain bleed and was pronounced dead.
She suffered a brain hemorrhage at a salon owned by Blac Chyna and when the accident happened, Chyna released a statement stating that she was helping take care of Patty’s children. However, a source close to Patty told Page Six that Chyna never helped. The source stated “I mean all [Chyna] pretty much did was spread the word and reach out to her baby daddies, so she felt like, ‘That’s how I helped.’”.
And so, Patty’s family plans to sue Blac Chyna for wrongful dead for alleged abuse and not providing worker’s compensation, according to Page Six.
She was married and had three children.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Personal Information on Lorena Patty Hernandez
- Full Name: Lorena Patty Hernandez
- Nicknames: Lorena
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Assistant (Blac Chyna)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Patty’s family plans to sue Blac Chyna for wrongful death for alleged abuse and not providing worker’s compensation,
- She suffered a brain bleed in December 2017 and her pregnancy was allegedly terminated that month.
- She had three children.