Born on July 11, 1963, Lisa Rinna is an American actress and television personality who is best known for her roles as Billie Reed on the NBC daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives and as the host of Soapnet’s talk show Soap Talk. She is also known for being a cast of Bravo’s reality television series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Aside from these, she has also acted in series such as The Middle, Community, and 8 Simple Rules. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Medford High School.
Lisa Rinna Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Newport Beach, California, she is the daughter of Lois and Frank Rinna. Her father is of Italian descent while her mother is of English and Portuguese descent.
Lisa Rinna Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lisa Deanna Rinna
- Nicknames: Lisa
- Birthday: July 11, 1963
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: Newport beach, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Medford High School
- Profession: Actress, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available at the moment.
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Harry Hamlin (m. 1997)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $8 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Body Type: Athletic
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was known in her high school for her skinny legs.
- She suffered postpartum depression after the birth of her two daughters.
- She is the stepmother of Dimitri Hamlin.
- Her father’s ancestry is Italian and her mother’s is Portuguese and English.
- She collaborated with her husband Harry Hamlin to open a clothing boutique store, Belle Gray in Sherman Oaks. However, as they were busy with their careers, they decided to close the store in 2012.
I love my shoulders; they’re strong. I like the way they move, and I like the way they look in clothes.
Can dancing change your life? Yes. It’s changed mine. What I’ve learned is, it’s not about how good you are technically. It’s about your soul coming through. It’s about having fun.
Visit our site for more updates.