Who is Lisa Kelly?
Lisa Robin Kelly aka Lisa Kelly (March 5, 1970- August 15, 2013) was an American actress who was best known for her role on the TV series “That ‘70s show” as Laurie Forman.
Before Fame: Lisa Graduated from Goodman School of Drama at Depaul University in 1992.
Career: She made her debut in 1992 Married with Children. She also appeared on many TV series including Silk Stalking and Charmed. She is mainly known for her role as Laurie Forman on TV series That ‘70s Show.
Born and raised in Southington, Connecticut, Lisa Robin Kelly was the daughter of Thomas Carl Kelly and Linda Diane.
She was married to Robert Joseph Gilliam. They married in 2012, and just after 8 months of marriage, a divorce file was filed by Lisa. It was due to frequent dispute between the couple and had a volatile relationship.
Profile / Wiki / Biography
- Full Name: Lisa Robin Kelly
- Nicknames: Lisa
- Birthday: March 5, 1970
- Died: August 15, 2013
- Age: Deceased at age 43
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Connecticut, United States
- Current Residence: Deceased
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse: Robert Joseph Gilliam (2012-2013)
- Children: N/A
- Net Worth: $500000 USD
Height: 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
Weight: 56 kg
Feet Size: 7
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Chest Size: 34 in
Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
Body Type: Slim
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Lisa Graduated from Goodman School of Drama at Depaul University in 1992.
- Lisa left “That ’70s show” during the show’s third season, but was invited back at the fifth season. She was replaced by Christina Moore on the sixth season.
- In 2010, August 21, she was arrested by police on suspicion on driving whole drinking and was sentenced to 12 months of probation in North Carolina.
- In 2013, she filed for divorce from her husband, but were not divorced before her death 2 months later.
- Lisa was arrested on a felony charge of injury upon a spouse in Los Angeles, California.
- Jawbreaker was her only theatrical film role.
- She died at a rehab clinic at the age of 43.
It seemed obvious to me. I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life. I had gone to college and liked school. I started delivering pizza and decided I liked being out of the building, so I started driving a school bus to get my licensing. I’d actually never been in a truck before I worked at Carlile and I announced before they even hired me that that’s what I wanted to do.