Born on November 16, 1967, Lisa Bonet is an American actress who is best known for her role as Denise Huxtable on the sitcom The Cosby Show. To learn more about her and relationship, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Birmingham High School.
Lisa Bonet Ethnicity/Religion
Born in San Francisco, California, she is the daughter of Allen Boner, an opera singer and Arlene, a music teacher. Her father is of African-American ethnicity.
Lisa Bonet Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jason Momoa. They have two children together. Lisa had given birth to a child (Zoe Isabella) in 1998. She does not have a social media site. However, there is a fanpage of her. Also, visit our site.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lilakoi Moon
- Born Name: Lisa Michelle Bonet
- Nicknames: Lisa
- Birthday: November 16, 1967
- Age: 50 years old
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Birmingham High School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Jason Momoa (2005-present)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 53 kg (estimated)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Hips Size: 31 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 30B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her role as Denise Huxtable in the sitcom The Cosby Show.
- She made her first film appearance in the movie Angel Heart.
- To prepare their roles of roommates in the 1987 release A Different World, Lisa and actress Marisa Tomei shared an apartment in real life.
- She didn’t have a boyfriend during her high school.
- She began her relationship with Jason Momoa in 2005.
I was literally the black sheep of the family, and there were definitely moments of discomfort while my grandmother was working through her racism.