Born on July 9, 1955, Lindsey Graham is an American politician and member of Republican Party who has served as a United States Senator from South Carolina since 2003. To know more about Lindsey, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from University of South Carolina.
Lindsey Graham Family
Born in Central, South Carolina, he is the son of Millie and Florence James Graham. His parents ran a restaurant-bar-pool hall-liquor store. He has a younger sister.
Lindsey Graham Gay/Affair/Conspiracy
He has not married in his lifetime. However, he has been a center of attraction for rumors for being gay. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lindsey Olin Graham
- Nicknames: Lindsey Graham
- Birthday: July 9, 1955
- Age: 52 years old
- Birthplace: Central, South Carolina, US
- Current Residence: Seneca, South Carolina, US
- Education: University of South Carolina
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Married
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has served as a United States Senator from South Carolina since 2003.
- He served in the United States Air Force from 1982 to 1988.
- When he was 21, his mother died of Hodgkin’s lymphoma aged 52, and his father died 15 months later of a heart attack aged 69.
If I’m President of the United States and you’re thinking about joining al-Qaeda or ISIL, I’m not gonna call a judge. I’m gonna call a drone, and we will kill you.
Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.