Born on September 26, 1956, Linda Hamilton is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal as Sarah Connor in The Terminator film series and as Catherine Chandler in the television series Beauty and the Beast. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Washington College and Lee Strasberg Institute.
Linda Hamilton Ethnicity/Religion
Linda was born in Salisbury, Maryland. Her father’s name was Carroll Stanford Hamilton. She has an identical twin sister named Leslie Hamilton Gearren, an older sister and a younger brother.
Linda Hamilton Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married and divorced twice in her lifetime. Her first marriage was with Bruce Abbot from 1982 to 1989. They had a son named Dalton.
In 1997, she married James Cameron. They had a daughter named Josephine and divorced in 1999. For more information, visit her twitter(we believe this is her twitter).
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Linda Carroll Hamilton
- Nicknames: Linda
- Birthday: September 26, 1956
- Age: 62 years old
- Birthplace: Salisbury, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Washington College, Lee Strasberg Institute
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Bruce Abbott (m. 1982; div. 1989), James Cameron (m. 1997; div. 1999)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 55-60 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has an identical twin sister named Leslie Hamilton Gearren, one younger brother and an older sister.
- Her first acting debut was on television and her first major role was in soap opera Secrets of Midland Heights as Lisa Rogers.
- She is best known for her role as Sarah Connor in The Terminator film series and the television series Beauty and the Beast (1987-1990).
- While attending college, her professor had told her that she had no hope of earning a living as an actress.
- She has revealed that she had bipolar disorder.
- She was addicted to cocaine at one stage of her life.
- She loves to read books in her spare time.
- Visit our site for more updates.
My heart is so light that it’s amazing. I get to play all this grief, all this loss, all this disaster and chaos. It’s hysterically funny. I am very light. I keep saying I’m Lucy Ricardo trapped in somebody else’s body.