Born on June 25, 1975, Linda Cardellini is an American actress who rose to prominence for her role in the teen drama Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000). She is also known for her roles in Netflix series Bloodline, as Judy Hale in Dead to me (2019), and as Velma Dinkley in Scooby-Doo.
She has also appeared in movies in supporting roles like Avengers: Age of Ultron and Endgame and in Brokeback Mountain. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She gained initial recognition for her role as Sarah on live-action children series Bone Chillers.
Linda Cardellini Ethnicity/Religion
Linda was born in Redwood City, California to Lorraine and Wayne David Cardellini. She is the youngest of four children and is of Italian, English, Irish, German, and Scottish descent.
Linda Cardellini Affair/Dating/Married/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Linda Edna Cardellini
- Nicknames: Linda Cardellini
- Birthday: June 25, 1975
- Age: 43 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Redwood City, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Loyola Marymount University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Steven Rodriguez (2009–present, engaged)
- Children: 1
Who is Christina Applegate? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 55-57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Italian, Scottish Irish, German, and English descent.
- She was born as the youngest of four children.
- In 1994, she was a contestant in an episode of The Price is Right. She won had a fireplace.
- Her first big break role was in the series Bone Chillers in 1996.
- She gained national attention for her role in NBC series Freaks and Geeks.
- Her last name means “goldfinches” in Italian.
Being raised Catholic myself, I think people who are Catholic tend to carry a lot of guilt. It’s almost a joke.