Born on December 3, 1994, Lil Baby (Dominique Jones) is an American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia who is best known for his songs “Freestyle”, “Yes Indeed” and “My Dawg”. “Yes Indeed” and “My Dawg”, the two peaked at number 6 and 71 respectively on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started is music career in 2015.
Lil Baby Parents/Father/Siblings/Religion
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, he was raised by his mother after his father left his family when he 2 years old. He has two sisters and a brother. He started his music career in 2015.
Lil Baby Affair/Girlfriend/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dominique Jones
- Nicknames: Lil Baby
- Birthday: December 3, 1994
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available (although he dropped out at 10th grade)
- Profession: Rapper
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his songs “Freestyle”, “Yes Indeed” and “My Dawg”.
- The song “Yes Indeed” and “My Dawg” peaked at number 6 and 71 on Billboard Hot 100 Chart.
- His father left the family when he was 2 years old leaving his single mother to raise him and is siblings.
- He has two sisters and one brother.
- He began his music career in 2015 after being incarcerated for 2 years.
- In May 2018, Lil Baby released his debut studio album, Harder Than Ever, which debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Visit our site for more updates