Born on September 21, 1972, Liam Gallagher is an English singer and songwriter who is known for being the lead singer of the rock band Oasis. His erratic behaviour, distinctive singing style, and abrasive attitude have been the subject of commentary in the press; he remains one of the most recognizable figures in modern British music. Gallagher was voted the greatest frontman of all time in a 2010 reader poll by Q magazine. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He is known for being the lead singer of rock band Oasis.
Liam Gallagher Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Burnage, Manchester, he is born to Irish parents Thomas and Peggy Gallagher. He has a brother named Noel.
Liam Gallagher Affair/Dating/Married
He is currently in relationship with his personal assistant Debbie Gwyther. They began dating shortly after his marriage with Nicole Appleton ended in 2014. Before Nicole , he was married to Patsy Kensit (1997 to 1999). For more information, contact him on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William John Pail Gallagher
- Nicknames: Liam Gallagher
- Birthday: 21 September 1972
- Age: 45 years old
- Birthplace: Burnage, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: The Barlow Roman Catholic High School
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Patsy Kensit (1997), Nicole Appleton (2008-2014)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: 8
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: 8
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the younger brother of Noel Gallagher.
- He has a stepson, James Kerr, and wrote a song about how James changed his life called “Little James”.
- He is of Irish descent.
- He is a supporter of Manchester City Football Club.
- He named his son Lennon after John Lennon.
Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight.
I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.