Born on may 13, 1986, Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, producer and director who is best known for creating, writing and starring in HBO television series Girls (2012-2017). To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Oberlin College.
Lena Dunham Ethnicity/Religion
Lena was born in New York City to Carroll Dunham and Laurie Simmons. Her father is Protestant and her mother is Jewish.
Lena Dunham Affair/Married/Dating
Her current relationship is not known at the moment. However, it has been rumored that she is dating actor Brad Pitt.
View this post on Instagram
I may own a birthday bitch hat, but IRL I’m no big birthday bitch. For someone who loves both attention and presents, I’ve sure cancelled a lotta bday parties at the last minute (a special sorry to @mattpolf who had already hired a crafting teacher last year, and @lesleyarfin who was ready to DJ in 2011.) I used to think there was something a bit unseemly about an adult leaning into their birthday, until I realized I was actually just jealous of the confidence and self-love it takes to say “it’s my day, people!” I often felt I was making up for some original sin and that the nicest thing I could do for others on my birthday was make myself as unobtrusive as possible (it never worked and I usually either barfed or cried.) But this year is different. This year I’m… wait for it… happy. And so grateful for where I am, who I am, and everyone who has helped me on my journey to health & sobriety. 32 was good to me, and for 33 I wanted to say a big old thank you. So I hosted a Spring fundraiser for @friendlyhousela (the first recovery home for women in the United States) in LA last week. It was the best day ever and @anniecampbell literally brought a Pinterest board to life!!! And today, rather than presents, I’d love for you to donate to Friendly House, which is dedicated to helping women navigate the journey through addiction to recovery. It’s a journey I know first hand can only be attempted with love and support, which is why I have started a scholarship fund for women who are determined to recover but don’t have the financial means to begin. Go to the link in my bio to donate. Thank you to everyone who came out to support last week; you melt my heart. Thank you for the birthday wishes. And a special thank you to those of you who donate. It brings me such joy to think of how together we can directly affect so many women who have forgotten that they matter. Let’s remind them! Lots of LOVE xo
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lena Dunham
- Nicknames: Lena
- Birthday: May 13, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Oberlin College
- Profession: Actress, writer, producer, actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Protestant on her father’s side and Jewish on her mother’s side
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
Visit our site for more updates.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 65-68 kg (aprox)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for creating, writing and starring in the series Girls (2012-2017).
- She is older sister of Grace Dunham.
- She became the first woman to win the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing–Comedy Series.
- She was announced as one of the most influential people in the world in the Time 100 in 2013.
- Her career started when she producer several independent short films and uploaded them in YouTube.
- She had her career breakthrough with her 2010 feature film Tiny Furniture.
I was constantly preparing for auditions in a way that was crazy… and then I’d literally get cast as, like, a bouncing ball or a fat man or a security guard.