Born on June 25, 1996, Lele Pons is a Venezuelan/American internet personality who is most recognized for her vines. Best known for being a YouTube and Instagram Viner, she is also known for making the phrase “Do It For The Vine” famous.
Before Fame: She moved to United States from Venezuela when she was five.
Career / Awards: She is the most viewed viner having more than 10 billion views in her vines.
Who are Lele Pons’ Parents?
Born in Venezuela, Lele Pons is the single child of her parents. Her father is Latin whereas her mother is of Italian descent.
Is Lele Pons Single? Or is she is dating someone?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eleonara Pons
- Nicknames: Lele Pons
- Birthday: June 25, 1996
- Age: 20 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Venezuela
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: YouTube Star, Viner
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Above $500000 USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 62 kg
- Feet Size: 9
- Dress Size: 6
- Shoe Size: 9
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
- Body Measurements: 34-27-35
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Lele Pons is from Venezuela.
- She always trips on her vine videos.
- She moved to United States when she was five.
- Her mother is Italian whereas her father is Latin,
- She has no siblings.
- She has been in few injuries to make her vines.
- She currently lives in Florida,
- Beside making vines, she also like to sing and dance.
- She has decided to do some movies and break through to big screen.
- She is the most followed female vine star.
- She is famous for making the phrase “Do It For The Vine” famous.
- She was invited to White House in 2015 by Michelle Obama.
I am someone that is very hard to handle. I’m very picante, intense… Sometimes I’m very outgoing and spontaneous and super hyper. Latinas, we love to touch each other – like, cuddle. That’s why a lot of people are intimidated.
I went to high school, and I started getting bullied because I was very weird. I mean, freshman year I went to school in a pirate suit – I just didn’t care. I’m not like the cool girls – I’m the other girl. The one that’s basically a nerd, but proud of that.