Born on July 5, 196, Lee Francis Cissna is an American lawyer and government official who served as the Director of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services since October 8, 2017 and announced resignation date of June 1, 2019. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended MIT, Columbia University and Georgetown University.
Lee Francis Cissna Ethnicity/Religion
Lee Cissna was born in Silver Spring, Maryland, US to Peruvian immigrant. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Lee Francis Cissna Affair/Married/Wife
He is married and has two children.
Who is William Barr? Learn about him here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lee Francis Cissna
- Nicknames: Lee Francis, Lee Cissna
- Birthday: July 5, 1966
- Age: 52 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Silver Spring, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: MIT, Columbia University, Georgetown University
- Profession: Lawyer, government official
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is the son of Peruvian immigrant
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: He is married but the name of his wife is not known at the moment
- Children: 2
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the son of Peruvian immigrant.
- He started his career working at the US Department of State and served as a US Foreign Service Officer.
- He served as the Director of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services since October 8, 2017 and announced resignation date of June 1, 2019.
- Prior to the position mentioned above, he was Director of Immigration Policy in the Office Policy of the US Department of Homeland Security.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.