Born on June 15, 1970, Leah Remini is an American actress, author, former Scientologist and now anti-Scientologist who rose to fame for her role as Carrie Heffernan on the comedy series The King of Queens (1998-2007). She was raised as a member of the Church of Scientology, however left the organization in 2013 and began its public criticism. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: one of her early television roles was on Who’s the Boss?
Leah Remini Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brooklyn, New York City, she was born to Vicki Marshan and George Remini. Her mother is of Australian-Jewish descent and her father has Sicilian ancestry. She has a brother named Michael, an older sister named Nicole and four half sisters. Two of her half-sisters: Christine and Stephanie died of cancer in 2013.
Leah Remini Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Angelo Pagan whom she met at a Cuban restaurant in 1996. She has a daughter with him. Angelo has three sons from previous relationships. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Leah Marie Remini
- Nicknames: Leah
- Birthday: June 15, 1970
- Age: 48 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: She dropped out of school to focus on her acting career
- Profession: Actress, author, former Scientologist and anti-scientology activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her mother is of Australian descent and her father is of Italian descent
- Religion: She is now a Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Angelo Pagan (1996-present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $20 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 30 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She auditioned for Courtney Cox’ role of “Monica” on Friends.
- She lost 20 pounds for her role in Fired Up.
- She met her husband Angelo Pagan at a Cuban restaurant.
- She is of Austrian and Italian descent.
- She loves to sing Karaoke.
- She became a member of the Church of Scientology at the age of 9 and eventually became one of the most vocal advocates of the religion, however decided to leave in July 2013.
- She once worked as a telemarketer.
- For more updates, visit our site.
But inside, I’m going, ‘Oh my God, is my zipper up? Do I have a booger in my nose?’ That’s my inner monologue.
I applaud my mother now for getting me through that time and making me believe in myself.