Born on July 1, 1985, Lea Seydoux is a French actress who began her acting career appearing in movies such as The Last Mistress and On War and rose to fame for her role in The Beautiful Person. Gaining international attention for her role in the critically acclaimed film Blue Is the Warmest Colour, she is the only actress that has played in both major spy-genre movie franchises: Mission Impossible (Ghost Protocol (2011)) and James Bond (Spectre (2015)).
For more information, read the article below.
Lea Seydoux Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Lea was born in Paris, France to Jerome Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne and Valérie Schlumberger. She has three older siblings from her mother’s first marriage; an older sister from her parents’ marriage and two half-brothers from her father’s another marriage.
Lea Seydoux Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
She is in relationship with Andre Meyer and they have a son named Georges. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne
- Nicknames: Lea Seydoux
- Birthday: July 1, 1985
- Age: 33 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Dating: Andre Meyer
- Children: a son
Who is Ana de Armas? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Eye
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her parents have mixed French and Alsatian German ancestry. Her father has small amount of Venezuelan roots.
- She is the only actress that has played in both major spy-genre movie franchises: Mission Impossible (Ghost Protocol (2011)) and James Bond (Spectre (2015)).
- She is a great-niece of French businessman and film producer Michel Seydoux.
- She rose to fame for her performance in The Beautiful Person (2008).
- She gained international attention for her role in the critically acclaimed film Blue Is the Warmest Colour.
- She was honored with the Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters in 2016.
I make films for directors. Before anything else, I choose films because of the talent of the directors. The story and the other actors are of course very important, but for me, it’s all about the director.