Born on June 16, 1995, Lauren Southern is a Canadian far-right activist, author and social media personality who is associated with the alt-right. After she left for The Rebel Media, a far-right online media company based in Canada, in March 2017, she continues to work independently and publishes videos on YouTube. In 2017, she supported the nativist group Defend Europe opposing the action of non-governmental organizations committed to save-and-rescue operations in the Mediterranean. To learn more about Lauren, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Fraser Valley but only completed two years.
Lauren Southern Parents/Religion
Born in Surrey, British Columbia, she is of Danish descent. Her father’s family emigrated from Denmark and relocated to Canada during World War II.
Lauren Southern Affair/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lauren Cherie Southern
- Nicknames: Lauren
- Birthday: June 16, 1995
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Current Residence: Canada
- Education: University of Fraser Valley
- Profession: Far-right activist, author, social media personality
- Political Party: Libertarian
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a conservative and libertarian activist from Canada.
- She began attending the University of the Fraser Valley as a political science student.
- She was initially suspended as candidate of the Libertarian Party, but was reinstated after a public outcry.
- She is associated with the alt-right.
- In 2017, she supported the nativist group Defend Europe opposing the action of non-governmental organizations committed to save-and-rescue operations in the Mediterranean.
The experiment of multiculturalism was thought up in the minds of tenured intellectuals, put on paper by virtue signaling politicians, and then enjoyed by big business globalists.
The West needs to think of itself as a family again, not as a sugar daddy for other people and their families.