Born on February 24, 1991, Lauren Duca is an American journalist, political columnist who formerly worked at Teen Vogue. She released a book named “How to Start a Revolution” in September 2019. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Fordham University and New York University.
Lauren Duca Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in New York City. She has a younger brother and her parents live in New Jersey.
Lauren Duca Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lauren Duca
- Nicknames: Lauren
- Birthday: February 24, 1991
- Age: 28 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Fordham University
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
As we continue to watch mind-numbing coverage of Kavanaugh's lies and abuse, here's an *unfriendly reminder* that the concept of "both sides" is a bullshit paradigm which emboldens the powerful and disenfranchises the marginalized.☠️⚡️👉https://t.co/U9lbMYGfcb pic.twitter.com/kcOjEBIUM0
— Lauren Duca (@laurenduca) September 16, 2019
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a journalist.
- She is a feminist.
- She received her bachelors degree from Fordham University and Master’s degree from New York University.
- She started her career by working as an online editorial intern for New York.
- Duca formerly worked at Teen Vogue, where she had a column called “Thigh High Politics”.
- She released a book entitled How to Start a Revolution in September 2019.
- She gained attention for an op-ed titled “Donald Trump is Gaslighting America” in Teen Vogue.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.