Born on November 29, 1995, Laura Marano is an American actress and singer who is best known for her role as Ally Dawson in the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started acting from the age of 5.
Laura Marano Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Los Angeles, California, she is born to college professor Damiano Marano and former actress Ellen Marano. Her father is of Italian descent her mother is of English and Irish descent.
Laura Marano Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
View this post on Instagram
Happy birthday to one of the most inspiring women -actually just one of the most inspiring humans – of our generation (and yes, I consider Gloria Steinem a part of my generation). I saw the play about her life a few months ago and got to hear her speak and answer questions as eloquently and beautifully as ever. It was such an incredible, emotional, amazing night. Thank you Gloria for all that you have done, all that you still do, and all that you will do in the future ❤️
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laura Marie Marano
- Nicknames: Laura Marano
- Birthday: November 29, 1995
- Age: 23 years old (as of march 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 50-53 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32 inches
- Body Type: Slim
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She first acted when she was 5 years old.
- She is best known for her role as Ally Dawson in the series Austin & Ally.
- Her father is of Italian descent.
- She is the younger sister of Vanessa Marano.
- Her mother has English and Irish ancestry.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’m a girl who loves shoes. There is nothing like the feeling of trying on shoes at the store and they fit perfectly.
Chilling out on the bed in your hotel room watching television, while wearing your own pajamas, is sometimes the best part of a vacation.