Born on June 19, 1963, Laura Ingraham is an America TV and radio talk show host who is the host of nationally syndicated radio show, The Laura Ingraham Show. In March 2018, Ingraham was widely criticized after she mocked David Hogg, a 17 year old survivor of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, for not getting into UCLA. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Dartmouth College and University of Virginia.
Laura Ingraham Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Ingraham grew up in Glastonbury, Connecticut, where she was born to Anne Caroline and James Frederick Ingraham III. Her maternal grandparents were Polish immigrants, while her father was of Irish and English ancestry.
Laura Ingraham Affair/Dating/Married
She previously dated liberal broadcaster Keith Olbermann and former New Jersey Democratic Senator Robert Torricelli. In May 2008, Ingraham adopted a young girl from Guatemala, whom she has named Maria Caroline. In July 2009 she adopted a 13-month-old boy, Michael Dmitri, and two years later in June 2011 she announced the adoption of her third child, 13-month-old Nikolai Peter. Both of the boys were from Russia. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laura Anne Ingraham
- Nicknames: Laura
- Birthday: June 19, 1963
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: Glastonbury, Connecticut, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Dartmouth College, University of Virginia
- Profession: TV and radio talk show host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: 3 (adopted)
- Net Worth: $45 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her maternal grandparents were Polish immigrants, while her father was of Irish and English ancestry.
- As editor of The Dartmouth Review, she had a reporter go undercover at an LGBTQ meeting on Dartmouth campus and published the transcript including the attendees
- In the late 1980s, Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Ronald Reagan administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor.
- In March 2018, Ingraham was widely criticized after she mocked David Hogg, a 17 year old survivor of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, for not getting into UCLA.